I Study You Like Nobody’s Business, Because Your Image IS My Business
We Work To Convey Your Authentic Personal Image
My clients report results that are both obvious and more subtle. One thing you can absolutely expect to get as a result of working with me is that you feel confident and comfortable in your clothing. Your wardrobe choices reflect outwardly your personal brand—that consistent style that is authentic to you. You can expect these results when you work with me:
- Exude your personal brand with style. Get the inspiration and direction you’ve been longing for that modernizes and revitalizes [and in some cases actually discovers] your authentic personal image.
- Be recognized by your consistent personal style. With the right tools and mentoring to help you build confidence, you’ll be poised to attain your professional and personal goals. Make stronger professional and social impressions, or get more positive attention from a romantic interest by developing, exuding, and being consistent with your personal style.
- Have an ideal, current wardrobe that suits your personality, goals, and lifestyle. Own and wear clothing that consistently supports your personal image and style, giving you the extra confidence and daily comfort to dress for any situation with ease.
- You put your effort into looking great, not endless hours of shopping. Managing your self-care is time consuming. But when you engage me to manage your personal image, you have more time to enjoy the positive effects. You have more time to tend to the rest of your responsibilities, and more time to enjoy your life.
Our Highest Value—To Give You The Extra Confidence…
…That Comes From Projecting Your Own Best Image
All businesses have a set of beliefs and principles that guides their work. These are the values you will find guiding my practice and conduct. When clients share some or all of these same values, I do my best work for you:
- Let the good times roll! I love to put my clients at ease and have fun. When they are made to feel comfortable, they are more capable of getting into the creative spirit with me. They clearly get more from the experience than they had anticipated, and that’s because we’re all having fun together.
- Help people shine from the inside—by spiffing up their outward appearance. My life’s work is dedicated to helping people live better. When I see my clients looking so well, so vibrant, and accomplishing their goals, I am reminded of my positive impact on their lives. It brings me such pleasure to help build their self-esteem, whether they are clients, or people who benefit from my community outreach activities. We can all shine together.
- Overcome, don’t overcompensate. A key part of my work experience is informed by deeply personal experiences of having been abused and bullied as a youth. I know what it feels like to struggle with your identity and self-image, and learned how to overcome my incredible disadvantage. Equally important was learning not to try too hard to make up for other shortcomings and continue the cycle of hiding my best authentic self. This informs every bit of our work together.
- Distinguish yourself as a leader by differentiating your appearance. Silicon Valley is the kind of place where many leaders look just like the followers. I see my role as an image and style leader as a game changer for our community by taking the position that we don’t have to settle for the lowest common denominator.
- Never stop learning about style. Learning is one part pleasure, one part responsibility, but all joy. I am hungry to learn by experience, either through work, collaborating with colleagues from around the world, or traveling to Paris, New York, London, and Milan to stay current with fashion’s fast-paced cycles, and to deepen my knowledge of the times that brought us to this point. I love to study art, too.
- Fill the vessel. I think of the vessel metaphorically as the collective spirit, mind, and body. I make every effort to stay positive, optimistic, energized, healthy, focused, passionate, and open-minded so that I may receive all good things, especially love, freedom, equality, and of course – to do it all with great style!
The Way I Approach Working With Clients Can Be Summarized as…
Personal Attention, Breakthrough Interactions, and Greater Presence
When you work with me, there are some things you can expect to happen every time. They are my approach to a client engagement. If all or most of this approach makes sense to you, we will work well together:
Holistic approach. I provide you with the support, tools, and coaching to help you develop a successful and authentic personal image from the inside out.
Transformational learning. Time is dedicated to help you learn about your personal image. We set up breakthrough interactions early on, which lead to fast results that you will love, and that will exceed your expectations.
Personalized attention. As your wardrobe is developed, and our relationship evolves, you will receive regular feedback that will build your confidence and help you find success in achieving your personal image development goals. You will be able to have greater professional and social presence.
Treat you like a VIP. With pleasure, I work to accommodate your timelines, deadlines, and schedule.
You are seen and treated as an individual. My methodology allows for total flexibility to work at your pace, and to ensure you receive the level of service that meets your needs.
I’m available to you and support you. From our initial consultation through our year of working together, you can count on my being available to support you in these ways:
- Face-to-Face Coaching: One-on-one initial cornerstone sessions [typically 8 hours for personal color and style profiling]
- Ongoing Support: Closet curating, reviewing wardrobe updates, attending alteration appointments, hairstyling appointments, etc…
- Remote Support: Phone, email, and SKYPE support
- Material Support: Wardrobe Photo Journal is created for each clothing collection capsule.
There Are a Few Things That Make My Business Unique
My Passions, Interests, Skills And Talents Are Focused On Making You More Successful
The way I practice image consulting is done with total passion and commitment. When I was barely 20 years old in Chicago, my career began by dressing a “who’s-who” list of clients in a tony Michigan Avenue department store. I outgrew the selling environment, but never outgrew the desire to sell people on how they could be their absolute and authentic best. It’s intuitive. It’s impulsive. It’s impassioned.
I study you like nobody’s business because it’s my business. Each new client is a totally fresh experience, and I love to learn. No two people are alike. What makes you unique is what I need to learn about, honor, and celebrate with you. That’s what we need to exude in your personal style and image. You don’t get snap judgments from me. Instead, my evaluations are in the form of well-documented, articulated, and thoughtful feedback.
I have more than 20 years experience and have worked with prominent individuals like you throughout my entire career. I know what colors and clothing communicate, and have modern, tested advice that will help you look your best at all times.
No matter where I am in the world, looking at fashion in Paris, or at art in Florence, my ultimate desire is to make what I am studying and observing relevant to our work. Clients often rely on and trust my taste level when developing and maintaining their personal image. No doubt, studying both culture and you is what allows me to do my finest work.
I value you. The investment of your resources into our working together, and the trust you place in me to help you, reminds me that, all fun aside, we have some serious work ahead and goals to attain. I will give you the best value by helping you make transformational and visible changes in a short timeframe.
Now that you have a better idea about the results you can expect by working with me, and my approach and philosophy of working with clients, next go to the “Private Client Programs” page to learn about the specific programs I offer.