Silicon Valley is the kind of place where many leaders look just like the followers.
I work with high-potential Silicon Valley executives, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and socialites who value style but have an outmoded personal style. I help these individuals become more visually expressive by developing an amazing and authentic personal style.
I help clients faced with these circumstances. Which of these are true for you?
- Your personal image has just been coasting by with no direction or inspiration for years, maybe even decades. You’ve not prioritized maintaining your personal image, wardrobe, or acquiring items to stay current for a variety of reasons [finances, attending college, family obligations, etc.]. You are ready to have a new look and you’re not sure where to start.
- Your personal image may be holding you back from advancing professionally, or even socially. You’re highly intelligent, well educated, but aren’t recognized for your full potential. You want to have it all, but realize that you need help to manage certain aspects of your very busy life so that you can achieve your goals.
- Though you think of yourself as image conscious and like fashion, you are neglecting your personal image, and it’s showing in your appearance. You know just how important your personal image is to your daily life activities and that it contributes to your success and role as a leader. But it takes more time, effort, and patience than you have to update your image.
- You’re very driven, highly successful, self-motivated and a respected leader, yet you’re just not satisfied with the status quo and regularly consider ways to improve your life. Though you know the importance of having a strong business team to help you manage that growth, you have less support to help you personally. Given your visibility you realize that, without an expert to help manage your image, a misstep may hurt your reputation.
I don’t work with everyone. Image development and management programs are only successful with clients who are determined to achieving their objectives. Clients will be most successful in working with me when you:
- Are committed to improving your personal image. By setting a clear goal and making it a priority to see it through, even if you may need to leave your comfort zone.
- Have the resources to invest in updating your personal image, wardrobe and hairstyle, and in other potential opportunities to improve
- Enjoy having a trusting relationship that allows you to learn, have fun, easily reach out for help, and openly accept constructive feedback – and act on it
- Are committed to showing others your authentic best self and have a strong interest in personal growth and self care
So what do I do now?
Now that you can identify with the kind of clients I work with, how I help them resolve their issues, and what clients need to ensure success, learn how I work.